Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Saturday Fun

On Saturday, the Moms and Grandma had an afternoon out. Lori came from Tennessee for a visit so all the women of the Hatch family who could, met at Crackers for lunch. All that came had a great time visiting and catching up. We missed those who could not come. The Dads met at Grandpa's and had a good time (mostly) playing and eating pizza.

The gang out enjoying the backyard and nice weather.

Abby and Payton cooperating.

Liam a being a little boy digging in the dirt.

Abby loves the trampoline.

Oops! Not one of the good times!

This is a classic lesson in cooperation and sharing. Okay, I couldn't download the video that I wanted that showed this so I had to settle. But...Abby and Payton do have a love/hate relationship. It seems like they usually want what the other one has and neither one backs down. It seems as if they have found a way to share the little blue car. I thought it was a rather unique solution. Check out Payton digging at her bum. We found out later that she had her underwear on backwards and with tights on it kept riding up. Funny, funny kids!

No comments: