Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthdays

On February 3rd Ruthie turned 6! She was so excited. She had us all over to eat one of her favorite foods, Hawaiian Haystacks, and to enjoy the evening with her.

Here is Ruthie glaming it up with Grandma Holly's present to her.

" I've got to get a really big breath to blow out all these candles on my cookie pile."

I've almost made it!

All the kidlets are excited about the presents.

Wow! What is that and what do you do with it?

Neil found something he was excited about among Ruthie's presents.

"That's great that you are doing so well, but can I play with my present?"

Enjoying the balloons.

A rare moment when Abby and Liam are playing well together.

We'll see you later.

Let me give you a kiss good-bye.

The end of January brought our monthly FHE and the celebration of Reddin's Birthday. Here he is using the rocket stomper to help him blow out his candles, all two of them...a #3 candle and one more to represent a one.



No comments: