She sold $3 worth of lemons and then sat there for awhile longer.
No one was coming to buy her lemons so she came up with the idea of going to neighbors with a bag of lemons to sell. She went to the Slushers and of course Kim bought a bag. She then came in an conned her grandmother out of another dollar. On Saturday the neighbors across the street had had a garage sale and Sawyer had her eye on a very large stuffed dog that had a price tag of $4.
The next thing we know she has brought this dog home. She had gone over to the neighbors and knocked on their door and asked if she could buy the dog. She gave them 25 cents. She drives a hard bargin.








2 comments:
What a sweet girl! If I was there I would buy her lemons! AZ lemons yum and 10 for a dollar you can't beat that!! :)
What a crackup... I love watching kids grow up and figure out how to use their brains in creative ways!
Post a Comment