This past week we went to our timeshare in Flagstaff. This is always an enjoyable week to just relax and enjoy the nice cool weather. This year Wayne and I went up on Sunday and had until Tuesday afternoon to just relax and do nothing but read and watch movies and I worked on my counted cross stitch Christmas ornaments. Tuesday Carrie and her children along with Aubrey came up. On Wednesday Marcus and his three children rolled in. Reddin, Karen, and their children along with Brendon came up Thursday evening. I was kind of worried where we would put everyone but that worked out just fine and all eight of my grandchildren did well playing with each other and getting along for the most part. I think we all had an great time and accomplished some things, shopping, sewing, scrapbooking, reading, swimming, hiking, playing baseball, and just plain soaking up the COOL.
15 years ago




























1 comment:
What a FUN time!! It is so beautiful there! The bathtub picture with all the grandkids is too cute! They are adorable!
Post a Comment