I am finding it increasingly difficult to find a time when I can do my blogs! I thought it was bad trying to schedule the computer when it was just Wayne and myself. But add in two young adults with one of them taking two online classes. Almost impossible! I finally found the computer not occupied and a few minutes to call my own. (I have also been hooked on some David
Baldacci books and have been reading when the computer is free so in all honesty I can't blame it on Trevor and Aubrey completely).
On the Wednesday before Labor Day weekend,
Reddin and his family, Marcus and his family along with Holly and
Hillarie, and Wayne and I along with Sawyer left for California. We all travelled together and had a great time with a few scares. I thought I had lost Sawyer before we even got to California. We had stopped to eat and she went into the bathroom without telling anyone. After that Grandma was much better with keeping an eye out for her.
We stopped at the beach before we checked into the hotel. We tried a new beach,
Bosa Chica, which was a little north of Huntington where we usually go. It was so much fun to play in the sand and frolic in the waves. I didn't get to read like I usually like to do because I held grandchildren which is more fun anyway!




I loved
Kayda in her two hats!
The next morning we got up and went to Disneyland. We exchanged Sawyer for Kayda because everyone could get into the park an hour earlier than Wayne and I could. We all met up at the "Bobbins" as Neil calls the Matterhorn.

My favorite place--NOT!
Toon Town or Tiny Town as Ruth calls it.

My girls on the train going from
Toontown to New Orleans Square

My baby girls. I love
Kayda in this hat. She kept it on all day.

Liam and Sawyer worn out after a day at the park.

Friday was Neil and Megan's birthday. They scored a bag of flour tortillas at the Tortilla Factory in California Adventure. Sweet! We kept going back for more. They were good tortilla!

Fun on the
carousel in California Adventure

One way to cool off!

Watching a movie on the portable DVD

Sawyer on her island.
1 comment:
Woe is me! I am very jealous of the Disney land trip! :) It looks like it was a lot of fun. And that tortilla factory sounds intriguing. I'm now craving a yummy homemade tortilla!
Post a Comment