1. I love working at the Temple and would love to go somewhere fun on a mission to serve in a Temple or maybe even a church history site.
2. I am not organized and wish I was.
3. I love wrestling-not the hokey TV wrestling--but the real kind.
4. It was hard for me to watch my sons wrestle, especially the one who spent most of his time 10 pounds lighter than the weight class he was in.
5. I was a crazy lady when I did watch my sons wrestle.
6. I miss going to high school sports events to watch my children.
7. I am usually mild mannered but sometime my alter ego gets loose and I yell things that I wish I hadn't after the fact.
8. I LOVE baseball and think catchers are really HOT!
9. I am an Olympics nut and would watch it 24/7 if I could.
10. My idea of a perfect vacation is to go somewhere restful and read most of the time.
11. I love to go to Disneyland, especially with family.
12. I would love to live on the beach.
13. I am afraid of heights and absolutely hated going to the Grand Canyon with my children.
14. I would love to have slender nice feet so I could wear knock-out shoes.
15. I love LOVE fabric and love to go to fabric stores and just look and feel.
16. I am vain about my fingernails and sorely miss the acrylics!
17. I am a sap for a good romantic movie or book.
18. I love to read especially historical fiction.
19. I admit that I am a "Twilight" saga fan and I like Edward over Jacob. I also admit that I'm a Harry Potter fan and have read them all twice.
20. I love reality shows on TV but not all of them.
21. I would love to be able to draw and paint.
22. I love the French language.
23. I have always wanted to travel to Japan and Australia, but after being in England and Scotland I would love to go back there.
24. I don't have a phobia about riding elevators, however I do worry a bit about getting stuck on one. I used to have a fear of having the door close on me until I realized that it would just open up again.
25. I am very particular about my pencils--I will not write with a dull one and I prefer long ones over short little stubby things.
26. I was an orchestra geek for one year when my high school orchestra needed another body to play the cello (and that is pretty much what I was).
27. I love pickled beets and fried okra!
28. I have been called a "Salsa Snob" when I go without salsa when all that is available is Pace.
29. At one time I wanted to become an interior designer, until I found I had no talent in that area.
30. I tend to be a perfectionist at times.
31. I would love to go white water rafting if I didn't have to camp out.
32. I love the music of the "Big Band" era.
33. I am an official "sweetaholic". Give me any kind of sweet stuff to eat and I'm in heaven. When people say a dessert is so rich and they can't eat it I just look at them like they are from another planet.
34. I am not one who likes the limelight--let me be in the background and I'm happy as a clam.
(How can clams be happy, they get eaten?)
35. I hate to exercise.
36. I love finding a really good bargin.
37. I don't like to have my face covered up.
38. I was a pommie in high school--I know that one is a shocker!
39. At my 40 year class reunion I didn't recognize most of the people there including an old boyfriend.
40. I love to eat green apples (the unripe kind of green) with salt on them.
41. I am very picky about eating corn on the cob -- it has to be very young and tender (I hate getting corn kernals stuck in my teeth).
42. I hate being wrong or being told I made a mistake.
43. I hate saying I'm sorry.
44. I would like to be able to sing.
45. I would like to be better at cleaning my house and keeping it in order.
46. I wish I was better at seeing needs and then meeting them.
47. I wish I was not such a big procrastinator.
48. I would like to do a Cookie Day with my grandchildren before Christmas some time.
49. I wish I liked getting up early.
50. I worry about being a funny old lady who forgets what her name is.
This was really hard to do and now I tag Aubrey and anyone else who reads my blog and has a desire to do some in depth thinking about themselves.
15 years ago








1 comment:
Yea! I'm so glad you did this. I thought it would be a fun way to get to know you a little better. I have to admit, I laughed out loud at a few things, including: your alter ego letting loose and yelling things you regret later, being scared of elevator doors until you realized they would open again, and my favorite... being as happy as a clam in the background "(how can clams be happy, they get eaten!)" haha. Loved it! Thanks for being a good sport and participating in the "tag" :)
Post a Comment