Wow! What a busy season this has been! I am still just as busy. I will do the month of December in segments since I'm so far behind. On December 14th we had our annual Hatch Christmas Party at the home of my nephew, Gyle and his lovely wife Debbie. What a fun time we had. Debbie had rented a horse and carriage to take us around the neighborhood to look at the lights. We had good food and good visiting and the traditional exchanging of gifts. This year we deviated from the normal sub sandwich to soup and salads with dessert. It was very good and I think everyone enjoyed the fare. We missed all of the family who could not be with us.
Carriage ride
Trevor, Reddin with Kayda, Karen, Chris with Sage, Vanessa, Carrie, Aubrey
That evening Stephanie and Collin flew in from New York and Travis followed on the 17th which just happened to be our anniversary. Wayne and I have been married for 33 years. It is hard to believe that so much time has gone by. We truely enjoyed the visits from the New York Evans!
Isn't he the cutest!











1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! Wish we could be there to be part of it, my kids really don't know their relatives at all.
Post a Comment