What a fun weekend this was! Saturday started out with me going to the Stake Baptism Day because two of my darling Primary girls were being baptized and confirmened, Annabelle Candland and Emma Tyler. What a wonderful time. Then it was off to Hillarie's Bridal Shower with Carrie. Megan, of course, was already there with Adele, as was Karen. Aubrey showed up a little later. We had a fun time there eating good food and then it was off to Erin's bridal shower. More fun and more good food. That evening we went to the Lindblom's for an Open House for Christopher and Jael. Wow! Even more fun (wish Travis and Stephanie were there) and more good food. Needless to say I went over my points big time! But it was fun to see and visit with friends and family. Monday Aubrey and I went to the Cubs vs. Reds spring training baseball game. How fun was that! And with all the fun times I forgot my camera! Sorry, no pics:(!


If it couldn't be the Diamondbacks the Reds are a good second. I've loved the Cincinati Reds for a very long time...since Johnny Bench was their HOT catcher! It was fun to go see them play.
No comments:
Post a Comment