15 years ago
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Woo Hoo and Tender Mercy
I have worn a sweater three days in a row. This is wonderful to finally get below 90 degrees. We are actually in the 70's. That is the Woo Hoo. The Tender Mercy is not hurting at the Temple. On Saturday I tripped on my flip flop and crashed into the counter/cupboards badly bruising my side/back. I was okay on Sunday and then on Monday it started to hurt quite a bit. Tuesday morning is our early shift at the Temple. It was so hard to get out of bed and to move. However, when I got to the Temple and started my shift I did not even notice that I was sore. That lasted the whole shift. When I went to get into my car the pain got me. That has happened countless times to me. I don't feel great because of an ache or pain and when I get to the Temple I'm able to work without any problems. I love the way Heavenly Father takes care of us when we are in His service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
That is so true! I think it is so neat that you and Uncle Wayne serve in the temple each week; that's what I hope to do someday too.
I hear you about the excitement to finally pull out those winter clothes! I love sweaters and scarves and winter coats!
Post a Comment