Wayne's sister Jeanine invited us to go down to Mexico with her last Thursday. She needed to go down to pay her taxes, water, and electricity and needed some company. I've decided that she can use us anytime she wants. What a fun time we had! The Salmon casa is in a beautiful gated area with beautiful homes. The view out her back is absolutely breath taking at sunset. It was so fun to watch the ocean and the pelicans diving for food. Wayne and I had a fun time walking along the beach and picking up seashells. And...don't even get me started on the food. Oh, my goodness, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Jeanine took us to all her favorite little taco shops and oh how good they were. We did a seafood taco shop, a beef one, and a chicken one. My favorite was probably the seafood tacos. Then we were adverntursome and found a wonderful little restaurant with really yummy food. The salsa and pico de gallo was to die for. All in all it was a really great three days, even if Jeanine forgot to take her bag with her clothes. She is a fun sister to be sure!
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment