Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Entrepeneur Strikes Again

After Carrie dropped her girls off last Tuesday while she took Matthew to therapy Sawyer came in and said she wanted to sell something. I said that we were not going to do that today. I thought she had dropped the idea. The next thing I know she has come to ask me if she could pick some fruit. I said yes without really thinking. I went upstairs for something and came down to check on Abby when I heard the door to the garage get shut. I go into the garage and the garage door to the outside is open. Oh, oh! Abby loves to go in the street. I run out and this is what I see. Sawyer had set this all up by herself and had gotten water bottles because it was kind of warm. She wanted me to make a sign for selling her fruit. I told her that we couldn't sell that fruit because it was too old and that I would buy it from her. I did not want to stand out there and watch Abby because I knew Abby would not come in.


Check out the dress Abby is wearing--it is the same dress Sawyer would put on evertime she came to Grandma's. Funny, funny Neus girls!

Don't I have cute grandchildren?

2 comments:

M Evans said...

how are those 2 sisters? they dont even look like cousins!

Brimley Family said...

Funny girls!!!

I'm glad to hear that Uncle Wayne is home and doing well! What a scary ordeal. He was in our thoughts and prayers.

Spencer and I will be in town for Taryn's wedding so we will see you soon!