
I am a Valley of the Sun girl for a reason. I like to see the sun! After a very long day of continual rain I was ready to see some blue sky and the sun. I don't care if we do not have seasons here, which we really do. Fall is more like in December when the leaves finally decide to fall off the trees and Spring is about a minute long. But we do have seasons. I don't even mind the heat as long as the sun is shining. No cloudy, rainy days for me!
1 comment:
I'm with you! I miss the sun! I heard it's been raining tons and tons. My dad's flight got rerouted from Long Beach to Tucson and he rented a car home. I guess it was raining so bad he couldn't see the road. So he got between two semi going 75 mph and made it that way. He's crazy. Btw, thanks for getting Marcie's necklace!
Post a Comment