Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year and Birthday!

On New Year's Day we took a little (long) ride into the desert so the men could play with their guns. I rode out with Travis, Stephanie, and Collin. Since I wasn't really interested in shooting I stayed over with the babies. That was fun!



Carrie trying her hand at shooting.

Neil all ready to shoot with his ear plugs.

Adele and Matty just laying around.

Matty looks thrilled to be there.

Collin and his Dad


Liam was born on New Year's Eve three years ago. We had a party for him on the Monday after New Year's Eve so that he could have a special day just to himself. We all gathered at the M & M's house and had a party. It was B.Y.O.M. and Megan had made some yummy aspargus and potatoes and dessert.

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Just what I wanted...another Lightning McQueen car!

Did I say I like Lightning McQueen?

Wow! What could this be? Another Lightning McQueen something?

Liam got some "man soap".

No comments: