We had Family Home Evening at Reddin and Karen's house on Monday night. It was a Bring Your Own Pizza Night, which we always enjoy.
The kids enjoying their pizza and mugging it for the camera.
The adults = more eating - mugging.

Kayda certainly enjoyed her pizza.

Marcus, Megan, and Paula Adele

Adele gumming on a pizza crust with Matty looking on.

Enjoying the company

Cousins playing nicely.

Cousins playing not so nicely.

The teachers (they were playing school-I don't think I would like them as teachers-they look mean.)

Boys and their toys.
On Wednesday we got to watch Sawyer, Abby, and Matty while Carrie worked at the credit union. I was home for the first two hours as was Aubrey, then Uncle Trevor got the honor of being the offical babysitter.
2 comments:
Good ol' FHE! The kids are looking so old. And Megan's hair is getting really long! Wish we could have been there. :)
haha, I love the teachers...reminds me of my childhood days.. looks like fun!!
Post a Comment