Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy V-Day!

Wow! Valentine's Day has come and gone and not one picture of the events that occurred this weekend. I'm just glad to make it through. Wayne got sick last week and then shared with me so I was kind of under the weather all weekend. Friday our ward had a great Adult Valentines Dinner and Dance. We feasted on lasagne, yummy salad, breadsticks, and dessert. Afterward Wayne and I even danced a few dances. When we got home of course we had to watch the opening ceremonies of the olympics. What a great time to be proud of being from the United States of America. On Saturday Reddin and Karen brought over their girls and we watched them while they went to a movie and out to eat. Marcus and Megan stopped by with their children. Reddin had brought over some carne asada so we had a little impromptu party with a Mexican flavor. On Valentine's Day we had the traditional Spaghetti Dinner which was lacking due to my not feeling well.

No comments: