Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Taking Up the Challenge!

Stephanie got tagged and layed down a challenge to anyone who was interested to participate. I thought it sounded kind of fun so here are my THREES!

THREE Names I Go By:
Mom
Grandma
Aunt Pujala
THREE Jobs I Have Had:
Pre-school Teacher
Tutor
Credit Card Processor
THREE Places I Have Lived:
Snowflake, AZ
Provo, UT
Tempe, AZ
THREE Favorite Drinks:
Strawberry Lemonade
Cherry Limeade
Dr. Pepper - has to be fountain!
THREE Favorite Movies:
Gone With the Wind
While You Were Sleeping
Wizard of OZ
THREE Places I Have Been:
Spain
England, Scotland, Wales
Hawaii
THREE Favorite Foods:
Most anything Mexican
Anything gooey and chocolately
Fried Okra okay maybe I like Cherry Pie better!
THREE Makeup Products I Can't Live Without
Oil of Olay Complete
Bath and Body Works Lipilious Lip Gloss
Nail Polish
THREE Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Spending time with all my children and grandchildren
Going on another cruise
Having my house uncluttered and clean
I tag anyone who would like to participate! It's FUN!

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

Ooo! I'm glad you did the tag! I didn't know you were a CC processor or a preschool teacher. I should have put that I love Dr.Pepper too... just had Pepsi on the mind. You have been many more cool places than me for sure! Some day.

I just saw your cruise post! Don't know how I missed it. Beautiful scenery... but you're right those ice chunks in the water are reminiscent of Titanic and that would have made me a bit jittery. But it really all looks so incredible, it's hard to believe it's real.
The chocolate buffet may have been my favorite.... yum!
It was fun to get your postcards while you were away. And I don't think I ever thanked you for the package of souvenirs you sent! Collin loves the bracelet. I know it probably wasn't meant for him, but it's his favorite anyway :) And I'm in love with the knife! My knife set is soooo dull. It has revolutionized my kitchen! Thank you so much... I really jumped for joy when I saw it.