Say Cheese!
Hamster tunnels and slides, oh my!
Adele is not quite sure of the slide.
Kayda going down the slide.
The adults enjoyed the 3 and under area.
So did some of the 4 and 5 olds.
Neil coming down the big slide.
Payton coming down after Neil.
Payton got lost on the second go around.
"I'm having a good time!"
"Hey, this is just like therapy!"
"These are comfey, I think I'll take a rest"
Auntie Aubs and Abby having fun.
More slides!
What a fun time we had!Everyone worked up a hunger at Makutu's so on to BJ's Brewery for some good food. We called ahead to say a group of 19 were coming for dinner but the manager didn't convey that to the waiters to be prepared for us. We ended up sitting outside which is probably a good thing with 9 hungry children. They put down the shades, got the misters going, and changed the TV from golf to the D-backs game, what more could we want!














1 comment:
WOW! 19 people at a restaurant. That's crazy! That playground place looks really fun. I can see Collin lovin' that in about 6 months.
Post a Comment