Happy Birthday to America! We celebrated our Nation's birthday in royal fashion yesterday.
Frist Carrie, Aubrey, Megan, Karen and I went to see Eclipse without any kid-lettes. It was enjoyable. After the movie we went to Cafe Rio to eat lunch. (We missed you Stephanie!) Then everyone came to the house to swim and eat.

We had a full pool.

Fun jumping in to the Dads.

Fun in the pool with Payton's birthday game.

This is called "Chuck a Kid".

Uncle Trevor is always good for a laugh!

Relaxin and chillin after the swim.

This is how you dry off after swimming.

Kayda and her trick.

This is everyone plus some (except Grandma and Adele) on the roof watching fireworks.
1 comment:
I saw Eclipse with some friends at the midnight showing! I actually liked it. The first two weren't my favorite, but I was surprised at how much I liked the third.
Fireworks on the roof!! I wish we could do that since we're homebound when they will be going off. A bit too steep though. Looks like you all had a great holiday!
(PS, tell Aubrey her hair looks really pretty!)
Post a Comment