What is more American than baseball? Aubrey and I decided we would use the Monday after the 4th of July to celebrate by watching America's past time, baseball, at "the Yard". We went to Chase Field to watch the Cubbies humiliate us while sitting amongst a plethora of Cubbie fans. Oh well! There were some great moments and we just enjoyed being there.
WooHoo for a great son-in-law! He came over on Thursday night with great tickets for the game on Friday. So, Wayne and I went to Taco Bell to get our Free Tacos because the Diamondbacks made 6 runs or more (actually 1o) in the game the night before and then made our way to the ballpark again. Same results as Monday, but no Marlin fans to speak of around us to make the game miserable. And the game was a close one. GO DIAMONDBACKS!!! We still have half a season to go! Thank you Brendon for making it possible to be there once again.
WooHoo for a great son-in-law! He came over on Thursday night with great tickets for the game on Friday. So, Wayne and I went to Taco Bell to get our Free Tacos because the Diamondbacks made 6 runs or more (actually 1o) in the game the night before and then made our way to the ballpark again. Same results as Monday, but no Marlin fans to speak of around us to make the game miserable. And the game was a close one. GO DIAMONDBACKS!!! We still have half a season to go! Thank you Brendon for making it possible to be there once again.








1 comment:
ahhh! I miss baseball. There's nothing like being at a baseball game. I'm jealous you got to go to two in one week! Too bad they haven't been doing too hot (or so I hear). It's never fun to be embarrassed at your own field!
Post a Comment