Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter Came and Went!

The Evans Family held their Easter Festivities on the Saturday before Easter. We had the traditional dinner of pink chicken (ham), scalloped potatoes, rolls, salad, and of course green bean casserole and yummy deserts.


After dinner the fun began with the hunting of the eggs. Everyone got their baskets/buckets and began the search.


Checking out the picture Auntie Aubs got of the kids.



More searching


still more searching


Kayda was the winner of the Golden Egg!


Checking out the goodies.



The gang



Look at what I got!



Next came the decorating of the eggs prior to the annual Egg Bash!



Ruthie is this year's Egg Bash Winner!


Matthew getting stronger


The babies


Sesilie is getting so big


Mr. Peanut aka Orson



Cousins

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

I loved the egg bash competition! Thanks for starting that tradition... we love carrying it out on the east coast.

The updates around the house look great! Go Wayne... that must have been quite a bit of work. I don't know if I ever saw your bathroom before, but when Trav saw the updated tile and such he was like, "Whoa, that looks way better!"