15 years ago
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Updates
Back to blogging and getting up to date. We had the two grandbabies in February and with those two new additions we decided to give the old homestead a cosmetic facelift. Afer looking at a bizillion paint samples and going back and forth and look what we came up with...almost looks the same. However, the main color is a silver/light grayish blueish white, the trim is a darker blue, but the big change is...the doors are red!
In the middle of March I got to go back to New York to help Stephanie out with her boys while Travis went to Tonga for an internship. What a great trip that was. I got to play with Collin and hold the new baby to my hearts content. It was so fun to be with Stephanie and the boys. (I will add those pitures later.)
While I was gone my wonderful husband got busy and finished up the bathroom in the basement that has been in a state of remodeling for a year and surprised me with redoing our bathroom. What a great guy I married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment