15 years ago
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Baseball is the Best!
Okay so I love baseball and I love the Diamondbacks. I'm so sad that they are not doing well this year but I am not a fair weather fan. I still watch the games even though they are painful to watch at times. I love the whole idea of the game, the ABs, the RBIs, the Texas Leaguers, the Ks, the steals, the fights, and the guys in uniform. I got this from my Dad. I remember watching games with him on Saturday afternoon on TV. My favorite team at the time was the Cincinnati Reds, mainly because of their hot catcher Johnny Bench. To this day I love catchers. I think Mark Reynolds should go to the All Star Game so please vote at http://www.mlb.com/. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh, so that is where Aubs gets it. The love of baseball AND of hot players... :)
Post a Comment