This past week has been a whirlwind of activity. Last Friday Aubrey arrived home from her mission to Portugal. It was so fun to see her walking down the ramp at the airport. We were all so excited to see her and to give her big hugs and kisses. Her plane arrived at about 10:30 Friday (the 17th) evening. All the grandchildren who were here and her brothers and sister who were here welcomed her home along with good friends, the Remingtons.
Sisters
Auntie Aubs is home!After all the excitement of Aubrey coming home we, Aubrey, Carrie, her children, Wayne and I got up early and drove to Snowflake so I could attend my 40th year, yes, that is 40 years, class reunion. We made it up there kind of late and then Wayne was tired so we drove to Eager where we were staying and rested some and then drove back to Snowflake for the evening festivities. Twenty years ago at the 20 year reunion the lights went out and as we walked into the social hall the light again went out again. They did come back on later on. What a coincidence! It was really fun to see my old classmates, some of whom I did not recognize. I think the most embarrassing was an old boyfriend, Dany Seymore. It was a great evening. However, I think we have all become our parents. I forgot my camera and Wayne didn't do too well with the picture taking. So, this is what I have.
Gordon Nickolaus (one I didn't recognize), Janet Webb Wilkins, Sally Abrams
Janet and Dennis Wilkins
While we were in Snowflake we drove by where I lived growing up, however, it looks nothing like it did when I lived there. It looks so different that it is kind of sad.
Matthew and Sawyer in Eager
Abby, Sawyer, and the poor bunny. I'm sure the bunny was glad when we left so he could have some peace.
Sunday it started to rain and hail. It was so cool and nice up there that we hated to leave and come back to the oven.
On Wednesday we had another exciting thing happen in our family. Adele made her apperance. We were so happy to go see her at the hospital.























No comments:
Post a Comment