Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Today is a time to reflect on our freedoms and the opportunites we have. I am so grateful for our fore fathers who had the courage and faith to do what they needed to do -- to say to England and the King that they were not going to take it anymore. I pray that the Lord continues to bless this country and that the good people of this country will say to those trying to take away our freedoms--I'm not going to take it anymore!

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

I didn't realize Wayne had another surgery! We will keep him in our prayers.

THANK YOU for another great package! We were both puzzled when it came in the mail, not knowing why you sent it. You are so nice! Totally not necessary, but we were beyond thrilled with the chapstick! Seriously we jumped up and down. Every time we put it on, we have to talk about how great it is. Best gift EVER! And that outfit is so darn cute! The hat just barely fits him, so he wore it today for the fourth! Thank you so much! We feel quite spoiled.