Thirty-four years, six children, four marriages, and ten grandchildren later, Wayne and I are still going strong. For our anniversary we drove up to Sedona and stayed for a few days. It was nice to be away together, but the middle of December is a lousy time to get married. I felt like I had so much to do that I was making myself crazy. I took as many things as I could and played Santa's elf and Wayne was a great help when we got back home.

It is beautiful in Sedona but a bit cold. It was rainy most of the time we were there. Here we are outside our condo.

On our anniversary we went to Talaquepaque. I don't think I spelled that right but anyway we went there to look at all the shops. Wow! What an artsy place with things to buy for big bucks! We ate at a wonderful Mexican restaurant. Happy Anniversary!

When we got home Travis had come from Buffalo. Stephanie and Collin had come earlier in the week and we got to see them before we left for a bit. What a fun little guy Collin is. I just wish that he lived closer so we could get to know him better and he would feel more comfortable with us. He only lets me hold him if he is going to give me a hug and a kiss. Well, that will work at least he wants to give me a hug and a kiss.

Love this funny little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment