Thursday, December 18, 2008

IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS REVISITED

Yes, to all my children who are concerned, the Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations are put away and the Christmas decorations have been liberated.



And the nativities are sitting on the shelf where they are suppose to be!

The tree is up, the stockings are hung, and the reindeer are keeping watch, as are Mr. and Mrs. Santa.

Christmas can come!
Oops, more carmel corn to make and presents to wrap!

I watched Matty yesterday. He is 7 weeks old and 8 pounds. What a cutie!

And yes, he does cry!

4 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Yeah for Christmas decorations. I can't believe we will be there in two days we are excited!!!

Karen said...

Yeah, I am glad you got everything done.

M Evans said...

Oh good the tree is up, I can bring presents over...or will a certain little miss open them?

MadMama said...

The decorations look great! Matty is such a sweet little boy!