Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random Christmas Pics

These are just random pictures that Wayne took, mostly on Christmas Eve of the family festivities.

Marcus, Abby, Carrie and Matty.

Sawyer, Carrie, and Matty

Brendon and Sawyer

Liam and his best friend (his thumb).

Best friends -- Sawyer and Ruth.

I love my cousin!

Ruth, Sawyer, and Payton.
Opening the pajama pants.

Abby trying out Neils cool shoes.

Marcus and Megan

Miss Payton as Sleeping Beauty with an apendage up her nose.
Oops, I'm losing something.

Kayda in her pajama pants.

I'm so excited that we are up here singing this song!

Travis, Kayda, and Payton is so happy to be getting her picture taken.
Good times.

Stephanie and Travis (so glad they got to come home!).

Brother and Sister with their babies.

Just visiting. Check out Brendon's pajama pants!

Enjoying the company of each other.

Aftermath!

Grandpa with the babies!

Memories of Christmas Past.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Matching PJ's for the whole family eh? That is cute!