Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to One and All

Wayne and I just wanted to wish family and friends a Merry Christmas and Happy and Prosperous New Year. This past year has been a good one with a lot of changes to our family. Wayne and I started our service mission at the Employment Center in January. In February we took Aubrey to the MTC to start her mission in Portugal. Travis graduated from ASU and moved to Buffalo in June. Wayne and I began as Temple Workers in July. In August Reddin and Karen had their second little girl. In October Carrie gave birth to her special little guy who gave us such a scare. But things are going well. We have been so blessed by a loving Heavenly Father who hears our pleas and then sends tender mercies our way. I am so grateful for good family and friends and this gospel which gives us a plan to live by. I am grateful for Jesus Christ, of whom Christmas is all about. I am grateful for his birth, his life, and his ultimate gift to us of his atonement. We are blessed.


It was a crazy day trying to coordinate phone calls from two missionaries in two different time zones and our children and the plans the in-laws had for Christmas Day. It was accomplished and was a wonderful day. It was so good to talk to Irma Aubrey and Elder Trevor. It was so good to be with family.

Waiting to open presents.

Still waiting...

Time to open the presents.

The traditional picture on Christmas Day in the pajama pants.

No comments: