Saturday, December 6, 2008

We Went to Disneyland!

Getting married the week before Christmas does have it's draw backs. We have never really done anything exciting for our anniversary. This year was different. We went to Disneyland. Thanks to my sister, Sandra, we had a great hotel with a shuttle service to Disneyland. The first day we were there we had a marathon day. We got to Disneyland about 7:30 to turn in our e-tickets and to rectify an on line purchasing mistake. It was great and not very crowded. We got on to the new Nemo ride with a minimal wait. We whizzed through the Park in record time. It was so fun to see the Christmas decorations.

The tree on Main Street.

The Castle

It's a Small World

The Castle at night

California Adventure all decked out!

Even the Characters were all dressed in Christmas attire.

Enjoying Clam Chowder in a bread bowl in New Orleans Square.

New Orleans Square was amazing with all the beads and balls.

We even found Santa and his Reindeer at Disneyland!

Here we are on one of my favorite rides...I'ts A Small World!

It's A Small World was changed into a Christmas delight.

In honor of Elder Trevor Evans!

This is Europe in honor of Irma Aubrey Evans!

This was another of my favorite rides...The Haunted Mansion which they had redone as the "Nightmare Before Christmas". It was amazing!

Wayne and I on the ride I love to hate...Tower of Terror. I like going on it but it scares the beegeebees out of me especially at the end and when they open the doors to look outside.



Thank you Sandra for helping us have an enjoyable 32nd Anniversary. The hotel was great!

1 comment:

M Evans said...

Im glad you guys got to do something fun this year, you certainly deserved it! (I like the juice box with your clam chowder too...were you missing Abby? :) One year I want to go during Christmas time, it looked great! Happy Anniversary!